RippleX is dedicated to supporting the XRP Ledger (XRPL) community and developing tools, services, and programs to help developers and entrepreneurs build on the ledger. Part of that effort is to ensure that the path to building on the XRPL is as streamlined and straightforward as possible.
After careful consideration and deliberation, we have decided to discontinue the ripplex.io website – it will no longer be accessible after July 31, 2021 – and migrate our existing resources to other locations.
Through analysis and direct feedback from site visitors, we have learned that developers and entrepreneurs do not know where to find a unified portal to the XRPL ecosystem. With the decision to discontinue ripplex.io, RippleX will continue to support the XRPL community through partnerships with organizations such as the XRP Ledger Foundation, Interledger Foundation and Open Payments Coalition to streamline developer resources and improve the overall XRPL developer journey and experience .
From August 1st, the XRPL community can continue to access current ripplex.io resources at the following locations:
- Development kit: For the latest SDK resources, see the XRPL client libraries at xrpl.org/client-libraries.html. The xpring-js, xpring-java, and xpring-swift SDKs will still be available to the community in the Github repos, but RippleX will no longer maintain or contribute to them.
- Documentation: The entire documentation for the XRP ledger can be found at xrpl.org.
- Blog: Get content and updates from RippleX at Ripple Insights and the Ripple Engineering Blog. XRP Ledger release updates and community spotlights can be found on the XRPL blog.
- Intermediate book: At interledger.org you will find everything you need to know about Interledger, an open and integrative payment network.
- PayString: Discover PayString, the universal payment identifier, at paystring.org.
What that means for RippleX
We’re not going anywhere! Our team continues to be fully committed to hyper-accelerating the Internet of Value in partnership with the XRPL community. We’ll continue to advocate for tomorrow’s builders by providing the infrastructure, tools, services, programs, and support to build on the XRP ledger.
Stay up to date at ripple.com/ripplex and follow us on Twitter at @RippleXDev.